Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Man what a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheRedneckS.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jr is frikken insane!! From 11 to win in 4 laps! So much like his old man did it right before he was killed! I was so tensed up I almost shed a tear. Man I sure do miss the old man. And tHank God Sadler is ok after taking another flip at the start finish line! and what else is awesome is Johnson blew his motor up!! Yes!!!!! Perfect race.
    Now if green bay and tennessee had their heads out of their asses. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    At least the panthers are doing well.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Thumbs up

    go browns!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...browns? [img]eek.gif[/img]

    ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    ...Go, JUNIOR!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    ...this Bud's for YOU! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...hey, Gleason, where ya been? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    ...I thought you ate shit, died and the hogs ate ya! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I knew I was over tired so I slept through some of it... [img]confused.gif[/img] *shit* But that was kick ass win!!!!!!!!!! JR. is amazing! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'll give Gordo compliments for running a hell of a race too.
    Any of you catch the 60 minutes with him last week?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TyLeRDurDeNx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whats best of all was that jr wasnt all over the place like the last dega. he just rode on the highline so that mikey could stay with him.
    great race. i was getting all crazy with the last 4 laps. poor elliot though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •